CPSD District-wide Hardware Replacement
In an effort to meet our priority for Safe and Secure schools, classroom and exterior door hardware at every school in the district will be upgraded or replaced. Classroom doors that can be locked from the inside will allow teachers and staff to quickly lock down a school in case of an emergency. Replacing and re-keying exterior door hardware will ensure only those with authorized access can enter our schools. Door hardware that is not up to current code standards will be replaced to allow safe exiting where required. In limited cases, doors that are beyond their useful life will be replaced.
Bond Goal: IMPROVE SAFETY AND SECURITY
Estimated Total Cost: $1.5M
Door Hardware Replacement
- Phase 1 complete at Jewett, Sams Valley, Patrick, Scenic and Hanby
- Phase 2 complete at CPE, Mae Richardson and Crater
- Phase 3 summer 2021: replacement of select doors which are worn out and not repairable.
- Project Manager: Day CPM Portland/Medford
- Hardware Design and Installation: Bell Hardware (Medford)
- Locks and Keying: Aladdin Hardware (Medford)
- District Contact Information: Spencer Davenport, Chief Projects Officer
- General Information: 541-494-6202, email@example.com