CPSD District-wide Lighting Upgrades
Every school in the district will be upgraded to high efficiency LED fixtures, which will save the District significant money each year. Students and teachers will enjoy bright and consistent lighting levels throughout their schools, while district maintenance staff will spend less time changing light bulbs.
In coordination of our bond-funded projects the district partnered with, Ameresco, an established Energy Service Company (ESCO), to leverage the district’s use of Senate Bill 1149 funds, Energy Trust of Oregon incentives, and future utility savings to finance this project. The district is pleased to announce that our District-Wide lighting upgrades will not utilize any bond funds.
Bond Goal: IMPROVE MECHANICAL SYSTEMS FOR EFFICIENCY AND HEALTH
Total Cost: $900,000 (Not Bond Funded)
- Central Point Elementary School – completed late September, 2020
- Sams Valley Elementary School – completed early October, 2020
- Mae Richardson Elementary School – completed early October, 2020
- Jewett Elementary School – completed mid-October, 2020
- Hanby Middle School – completed mid-October, 2020
- Patrick Elementary School – completed late October, 2020
- Support Services (Maintenance & Food Service) – completed late October, 2020
- Scenic Middle School – completed early December, 2020
- Crater High lighting – in progress and expected to be complete in late December, 2020.
- Project Manager: Day CPM Portland/Medford
- Energy Service Company: Ameresco
- Lighting Study and Design: Luminal
- Installation: Precision Electric (Medford) SD
- District Contact Information: Spencer Davenport, Chief Projects Officer
- General Information: 541-494-6202, firstname.lastname@example.org