Project Summary: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Site Upgrades
Campus buildings will receive new heating, ventilation and air condition (HVAC) systems, electrical systems, and plumbing. New HVAC systems will create a comfortable learning environment with state-of-the-art indoor air quality by using appropriate filters and code-mandated air changes. A new digital HVAC control system will efficiently “warm up” buildings to a desired temperature on cold morning prior to staff and students arriving, and will “turn down” the heat when it knows or senses the buildings are empty. These controls will create thermally comfortable spaces and allow district maintenance staff to control mechanical systems remotely if necessary.
School-wide security systems will be upgraded or installed to include new fencing around the core of the school buildings, security cameras, an intercom system, classroom clocks and fire alarm panels. New exterior and classroom door hardware will have already been installed under another project.
Bond Goals Addressed
- IMPROVE MECHANICAL SYSTEMS FOR EFFICIENCY AND HEALTH
- IMPROVE SAFETY AND SECURITY
Allocated Budget: $11.3M
- Project Manager: Day CPM Portland/Medford
- Architect: BBT Architecture (Bend)
- Engineer: ArcSine Engineering (Medford)
- General Contractor: S&B James Construction (White City)
- Principal/School Contact Information: Brad Eaton
- General Information: 541-494-6202, firstname.lastname@example.org